no problem! and i’m fast at replying because no one wants to ask me questions T~T wahhhhh. jk lol! i would totally give away my sweater! BUT i kinda love it for helping me gain over 10k subscribers today hahaha! that was a great idea though. and for my first contest, its only going to be open to the US ): its just a small one and i don’t gots lotta money for shipping. BUT i will have more giveaways in the future, international subbies<3
Hi (: No I haven’t started the contest. I’m still in the process of gathering gifts lol. And I LOVE how my sweater still looks fine too because I can tell people to shut uppp!!! hahaha. The material is 70% acrylic and 30% nylon <—-FO DAT STRETCH GIIIIIRL :P
thanks giirrrrrl :)) <3
thanks thanks thanksssss :) haha
haha thats a good idea but not everyone will fit the size :/
haha yeeahh!!! that was the original plan but when i went to LA fashion district, they no longer had the packs. but i will check again :D
Hey guys! I might be going to the LA Fashion District this friday to do some shopping for my 10k subscriber giveaway! Thinking about getting cool fashion stuff there that people can’t usually find where they live. Yeup, i’m not too sure I can get my hands on that NAKED2 palette :P so this is plan b.
And again, suggestions for my giveaway is very much appreciated haha :P
Yeah, sure! I‘m not sure what kinda ideas you want, but here are just some basics to dressing to flatter your figure :)
1) Wear black to slim down the figure. If you want to look slimmer on top, wear a darker colored shirt. If you want to look slimmer on bottom, wear darker colored pants.
2) If you want to wear something fitted, throw on a cardigan/coat to give the eyes another thing to pay attention to, instead of just your figure.
3) When wearing dresses, choose something that has a fitted top and A-line skirt. or wear a flowy shapeless dress BUT accessorize with a belt around the waist. Wearing a flowy dress will help conceal your size and the belt will still show off your curves (:
4) Vertical stripes will help draw attention up and down your body, instead of side-to-side like horizontal stripes. Wearing horizontal stripes will make you look w i d e r.
I think this is a perfect example of stripes. Nikki Blonsky is wearing a belt to show us her waist but at the same time, her coat creates that VERTICAL line that draws our attention up and down her body, making her appear longer. And keeping the bottom dark with black, helps slim her down.
This is another good example. She is wearing a black fitted skirt to slim down her lower body. The cardigan again creates a vertical line, and the horizontal line shows us her waist.
5) If you want to hide an area of your body, don’t wear something super fitted in that certain area [this goes for everyone, not just plus size girls]. For example, if you want to hide your stomach, wear tops that fit around the chest but then flows over your stomach. If you want to hide your butt, don’t wear skin tight bottoms. Instead choose something flowy. OR wear a top that flows over your butt, if your bottoms are fitted.If you want to hide your arms, choose tops with cute sleeves.
OVERALL…I can go on forever but it all just depends on your body type and the certain areas you want to enhance or conceal. Only you know your body best, so i hope you can take some of these tips and apply it to where you need them.
Understanding what flatters you, will also help when making clothes for yourself (: Sorry for the super long post, and especially if this isn’t what you were asking for lol. But I thought i’d just share this with everyone!
Here’s some other good examples:
thank you (:
thank you all for subscribing to my youtube channel!!!! i love you all <3
IS THIS A GOOD GIVEAWAY GIFT THOUGH???? IF NOT, SEND ME SOME SUGGESTIONS!!!! PLEASE? :)
hhahaha! too funny :P and thats so cool! keep it up girl! :)
i use a Kenmore because thats what my mom bought lol. its just a pretty basic sewing machine. im still confused at times about how to use it because i lost the manual hahah. but i suggest Bernina for beginners just because thats the sewing machine my beginning sewing class used in high school. I learned how to sew on the Bernina and Kenmore, and the Bernina was really simple to understand ^-^